Register

She Does not Know the National Anthem

Site Admin

She Does not Know the National Anthem

Postby ArgueMax » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:25 am

This seems unbelievable but I have proof.

In case you don't know, it is not "Oh say does our star spangled banner yet wave" it is "Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave". It might be a minor point to some. But is it not to me. There may be some characteristics people are looking for in a president and there may be some characteristics that are not important to people who are running for president. Not knowing our national anthem just might be a minor point, but it is something I think should disqualify anyone from running for president. If there was a test of qualifications or even a series of test, knowing the National Anthem should be the first question on the first test in the first elimination round.

This can not be anything but a clear indication that Hillary Clinton does not want to be president out of love for her country. It can only be an indication that she wants to be president to satisfy her lust for power.

Arguemax.com is a Political Action Committee
Please donate to support this PAC and ensure the proper person is elected to the office of the presidency of the United States

© 2015 ArgueMax.com. Please do not copy without citing and linking back to the original source.
Please Join The ArgueMax.com Facebook Group Site: Click here!
Visit the ArgueMax.com Facebook site

Please like and share the ArgueMax.com facebook page:

Return to Hillary Rodham Clinton