Hillary is a Crook

ArgueMax
Site Admin

Hillary is a Crook

#1 Post by ArgueMax » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:45 am

She is a crook. Grow up. The very reason why we have an electorate and the very reason why we have secret ballots is to PREVENT people like HILLARY CLINTON from BECOMING president. The truth is, because of people like her, our system of government is designed to prevent people like her from becoming president. Grow up and WAKE UP, Liberals !!

It is as if the pope was a liar and a trickster and you still wanted the pope to be elected president or your leader just because you are a Catholic. It is as if you have to support Hillary because you are a Liberal Democrat and nothing else matters. What do I have to do to make you Liberals wake up?

Trump got his wealth by playing by the rules. Hillary got her wealth by being a crook.

I do not understand Liberals. I really don't. They insist Trump is a failure in business. But then I show them that the truth is the exact opposite. In fact, almost no one is ever successful in business as Trump has been. Then the Liberals come back and say that just because someone is a success in business, it does not translate to a succes in leadership or politics. Then I show them this is not true at all and that several presidents in other countries are great presidents and were first successful businessmen. Then the Liberal is quiet. They are not quiet because they are pondering what I just said, they are formulating another attack. It is a game to them. It is not a game. It should not be a game. The future of the country and the well being of our children are not a game. Why is it a game to Liberals?

Do you want proof that she is a crook? That is easy. A book was written prior to her announcing that she was written that proved she is a crook. Just go to Amazon dot com and look up Peter Schweizer's book, "Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich". If you want further proof that Hillary can not be trusted, just to you youtube dot com and look up Pam Geller's video "Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES". As the saying goes: "A Murderer would kill you. A thief would steal from you. But you will never know where you STAND WITH A LIAR".

(see the link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE)
[/youtube]