How Sensitive Information Remains Hidden

ArgueMax
Site Admin

#1 Post by ArgueMax » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Of all the things I have written on this web site, this is the one thing that can actually get me into trouble. I am going to expose a secret here and now used by the United States Military and the Department of Defense.

Let me start with an analogy. The way workers protect expensive equipment and valuable raw materials at a construction site is to pile garbage or other disgusting unmentionable material on top of it. This often prevents thieves from acquiring a power saw as well as steers away college kids who want a few free blanks of wood for a book shelve.

I just described how the practice of mixing something with literal BS served to protect important material and items, but this literal practice is also done figuratively by the United States Military as well as other powerful people and entities. The way to hide something is to mix with bull so that smart people will dismiss it outright. This is done in the world of highly sensitive information by the military. If the United States is testing a super secret spy plane, they will almost always mix information about it with propaganda about UFOs.

It works. It is highly effective, surprisingly. I have met many Russian nationals who dismiss the very existence of of the air force bases where spy planes are tested just because the term "Area 51" is synonymous with Extra Terrestrial Aliens and UFO's.

It is a very clever trick, and it uses psychology to misdirect people by painting something that is important as being something that is trash and tabloid nonsense.

The reason I am mentioning this trick here is because it is not only a tool that the military uses to hide important information but it is a practice also used by wealthy and important people who want to hide sensitive and private information.

I have discovered that the Clintons have done this to hide the Webb Hubbell scandal. The Clinton's have managed to hide the existance of this scandal by mixing the story along with tabloid garbage by working with the British Tabloid television program, "The Word". I learned about this after speaking with several people who live overseas. They dismiss the validity of the Hubbell scandal simply because it was bundled with another obviously false rumor on this TV program notorious for presenting fantasy and garbage conspiracy theories.

This practice is not only a favorite of politicians to keep embarrassing information private but it is also done by the extremely wealthy to protect their privacy. This is why just the mentioning of "Rothschild" makes people dismiss anything about this family. The Rothchild's have been successful at equating their name with the occult and thus forcing people to dismiss anything their name is attached to.

The band new email scandal with the Rothschilds and Hillary Clinton is currently being dismissed and overlooked because of this.

ArgueMax
Site Admin

Re: How Sensitive Information Remains Hidden

#2 Post by ArgueMax » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 am

I have seen The Clinton's do this sort of scam to hide issues about Hillary's health. They release easily debunked conspiracy theories and then they debunk it. This is to bury the truth about Hillary's health issues.

I have also seen The Clinton's and their minions do this sort of scam to hide the fact that Hillary is a loud-mouth racist. They put forth a phony image of Hillary in black face. Once swing voters find out it is a fake, they will ignore all the other evidence that she is a racist scum. They have also done this with the rumor that "Hillary told an interviewer in 1995 for Seventeen Magazine that she (Hillary) would be disappointed if her daughter would marry a black man. This interview never happened.