About Hillary's "Deplorables" Comment

ArgueMax
Site Admin

About Hillary's "Deplorables" Comment

#1 Post by ArgueMax » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:11 pm

In a moment of unexpected honesty, Hillary Clinton has come forward to tell us how she truly thinks. She has famously stated that she considers half of all the Donald Trump supporters are deplorable. I first want to explain in simple terms why this is bad. It is wrong to hate people just because they have ideas that you think are wrong. People who are good and smart do not think others are deplorable just because they have ideas that you do not agree with. This, basically, is why Hillary is unfit for command.

It is wrong to think other people are beneath you just because you think they have bad ideas. This is what a bigot is in the harshest definition of the word. One definition of the word is an intolerance of persons who have ideas that are not your own. This is wrong on many levels. People have different ideas often through no fault of their own. It is just a consequence of how they were raised and what information they have been exposed in life. It can be simply just bad luck. It is stupid to judge someone just because they believe in wrong information. And this is what we have running for president.

Hillary Clinton is improper and immature. For example, I have lots of friends who have radically different religious views from mine. As long as they are not irrationally mean to me, I do not care. Their religion is merely a consequence of their culture and what family they happened to have been born into. They are not to be blamed for that. Care must be given to fight bad ideas, not the people who hold those bad ideas. This can only be done through rational and peaceful dialog. We can respect others and engage in debate with them without thinking less of them. In the end, this is the only way to change minds.

Hillary Clinton is a bigot and that is not all. Judging someone personally because of their ideas is irrational and illogical. It is the logical fallacy, ad hominem (which is Latin, for "to the man"). In circles of debate and discourse, it is a red flag and faux pas to use personal attacks against someone. It shows an absence of maturity, a lack of understanding of logic reason and an absence of critical thinking skills.

Hillary Clinton is unfit for command. We must not have a president who has this childish way of thinking. She will be unable to negotiate with other world leaders. She lacks the reasoning abilities to have grown up discussions at all, let alone important issues on international affairs that impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people.

Hillary Clinton is intolerant in all the wrong ways. It has been said that tolerance of intolerance, is cowardice. Hillary Clinton supporters are blind, duped, cowards.

Also, she had lied when she has been trying to dial back this comment. She has tried to make it appear that this was a one time misstep. But, this is a lie. Below are two separate instances when she has used this "deplorables" comment.

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

louisjk7777
Referral: louisjk7777

Re: About Hillary's "Deplorables" Comment

#2 Post by louisjk7777 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:44 am

hey I mean the only way we can do that is look at blue counties and order possibly from Amazon either in Audio or movie then send " To whom it may concern" I was going Virginia like Woodbridge, ect .. my email is louisjk7777@gmail.com Skype is louisjk7777

ArgueMax
Site Admin

Re: About Hillary's "Deplorables" Comment

#3 Post by ArgueMax » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:12 am

Louis, has your computer been hacked?