Hillary Clinton is Admitting That Her Most Corrupt Act is Yet to Come

ArgueMax
Site Admin

Hillary Clinton is Admitting That Her Most Corrupt Act is Yet to Come

#1 Post by ArgueMax » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:22 am

I have noticed something horrible and dangerous. I have not read my observation clarified elsewhere. So I am compelled to take it upon myself to spread this finding. Hillary Clinton's greatest misdeed is yet to come and, what is worse is that, she is now giving us fair warning.

I assume that Hillary supporters must, by know, accept that she is corrupt and a habitual liar and admire her for other reasons. Maybe it is a perception of strength, maybe it is a perception tenacity. When she lies or overlooks or “drops the ball”, all sins are forgiven by some magic or ignorance on the part of her supporters who have fallen in love with her as if she is a monarch.

Her pandering response to the latest college gun shootings goes too far but I think it has slid under the radar of most people. It is my job to pull it out and into the light of day for analysis.

The point is, she is admitting right here and now that her greatest lie and most corrupt act possible is yet to come. She and the American people must have finally reached a point where Hillary can openly and shamelessly admit how corrupt and tyrannical she is. Apparently, there is no longer a reason to hide it. When he says “I will get the NRA shut down for good if I become president. If we can ban handguns, we will do it”, it is not the NRA that she is crossing paths with. It is the Second Amendment of the Constitution. It is not the NRA that she is expressing opposition to, it is the United States Constitution. What the American people should be shocked by is her comment “If we can ban handguns, we will do it”.

For the record, and to be clear, the Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights and simply says: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

This means that if Hillary becomes president of the United States, she will be committing her greatest misdeed and she is right now warning us that she will do it. If she becomes president, she will be lying under oath in front of the American people, in front of the World, and in the face of history and the spirit of this great nation. She will be lying when she takes the oath of office and promises, as president, to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

It does not matter where you stand on the gun ownership issue. Facts are facts. As president, she will be sworn to uphold the Constitution. She is already telling us that she will break this promise that she will swear to keep in the most serious and revered ceremonies of our government and culture. She is already warning us hat her greatest act of nefarious evil is yet to come. It is in our hands to allow this to happen or prevent it. There are many things in life we have no control of. Thankfully, we have a vote and a voice. Please pass this blog around.

Arguemax.com is a Political Action Committee
Please donate to support this PAC and ensure the proper person is elected to the office of the presidency of the United States

© 2015 ArgueMax.com. Please do not copy without citing and linking back to the original source.
Please Join The ArgueMax.com Facebook Group Site: Click here!
Visit the ArgueMax.com Facebook site

Please like and share the ArgueMax.com facebook page:
[iframe]//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href= ... &height=80[/iframe]